We strive to ensure all visitors can enjoy the accommodation facilities and surroundings within the park. Our aim is to help in anyway that we can and if you require any assistance during your stay or whilst planning your visit we will be delighted to assist. Our current facilities and services offered are:
Camping at Llwyn Ffynnon is an excellent way to de-stress. Sleeping under the stars enables you to reconnect with life in its simplest form and really feel the beauty of the natural world that’s right on your doorstep. So come on in, camp up, and chill out.
We allow campfires and BBQs and in case you forget we rent firepits and sell firewood.
A Warm welcome awaits you at Llwyn Ffynnon Touring & Caravan Park. We invite you to relax, chill out and enjoy your time in our landscaped campsite that is surrounded by outstanding views. Our site is nestled between Pwllheli , Criccieth, Nefyn, and is close to the town of Caernarfon . An ideal location for all those looking to be caravaning and camping in beautiful North Wales.
If you are looking for a North Wales camp-site for your camping holiday then why not visit us, and enjoy your holiday in ideal surroundings. Throughout our website you should be able to find a taste of what we have to offer, and if you have any questions remaining, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Whether there’s just you, two people, or the whole family, you’ll find a peaceful and sociable atmosphere at Llwyn Ffynnon. The friendliness, professionalism and helpful attitude of the staff and the attention to detail in all areas on the camp-site are constantly being addressed to ensure that you leave the park looking forward to your next visit.
Brimming with beauty, full of nature and wildlife and close to the sea, shower & toilet facilities that are clean, warm and well-equipped. There are plenty of individual rooms with lots of space to accommodate the whole family you can jump in the car, or on the bus to discover some of the most dramatic scenery on the Llyn Pennisula.
Our variety of pitches come in different sizes to suit your tent and your budget: from one man tents for hikers to multi-roomed pod tents for divers and family camping. The generous sizing ensure that you are not crammed in and feel comfortable. If you have friends with caravans and camper vans then you’ll be happy to find that we are able to pitch different types of units next to each other to help keep groups together.
All sites have WiFi signal and internet use is unlimited and included as part of your pitch price.
We also have an onsite fishing lake stocked with common carp, crucian carp, mirror carp, trout, grass carp, tench and the occasional eel! As with everything else fishing is included in the price but we do catch and release
- Books to borrow and information galore!
- Charging points for mobile phones etc
- We have recycling facilities for glass, tins/cans, plastic bottles, other types of plastic, paper, cardboard. All recycling bins are next to the rubbish bins for your convenience.
- The park has one amenity block situated in the middle of the site; therefore most pitches are in close proximity to the facilities. There is currently a new toilet and shower block under construction located on our top field which we are hoping to have completed and operating mid-season for 2013.
- Assistance is always offered with pitching up.
- All pitches on the park have a car parking space alongside the pitch.
- Pitches with sewage and grey water dumps available.
- Pitches are level and generous in size.
- At night the main car park and the area around the customer facilities is well lit
- Multiple water points are conveniently sited around the park.
- Taxi and bus timetable information available onsite, posted in the washroom
We take safety of our customers very seriously and therefore there is a 5 mph speed limit throughout the park.
We would also welcome any comments from you on how we may improve our park to ensure a happy and relaxed holiday for all of our guests.
Since we are a family run park and live here, we are available to customers 24 hours a day in case of emergencies. We are also available any time via mobile phones, so please do not hesitate to contact any one of us for assistance.
Imagine leaving work on a Friday evening, collecting the family, and arriving at Llwyn Ffynnon before the sun goes down. Then relax, enjoy a glass of wine and watch the squirrels play in amongst the trees and unwind from the stresses of the working week. In the summer months you could even base yourself in the caravan, commuting to work, content in the knowledge that your family is enjoying a luxury lifestyle in a safe and healthy environment at Llwyn Ffynnon.